le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum

le paradis de la carpe
carpodrome situé à Festubert

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité bienvenue au paradis de la carpe   

pour toutes infos contactez Yannick au  06 34 18 59 30    

l'adresse 262 rue du PLANTIN 62149 FESTUBERT   

REMPOISSONNEMENT MERCREDI 18 OCTOBRE 2017 à 08 heure
Colorados opening night win over the Anaheim

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Aoû - 07:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Colorados opening night win over the Anaheim Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Keeping key parts of their offence together for a long time is clearly a priority for the Philadelphia Eagles. Eric Staal Jersey . The NFC East champions agreed to a five-year contract with wide receiver Riley Cooper and a seven-year deal with centre Jason Kelce on Thursday. They gave All-Pro left tackle Jason Peters a new five-year deal a day earlier. "Its a great reflection of ownership, a credit to Jeffrey Lurie for the flexibility to do what we need to be successful," general manager Howie Roseman said. Cooper wouldve become a free agent next month after a breakout season in which he set career highs in receptions (47), yards receiving (835) and touchdowns (eight). His deal is worth $25 million over five years with about $10 million guaranteed, according to a person familiar with the contract who spoke on condition of anonymity because terms werent announced. "Riley is one of the toughest and hardest-working guys in our locker room," coach Chip Kelly said. "We talk a lot about how players have to make the most of their opportunities, and he did just that last year. He used his size, strength and speed to make a lot of big plays for our team and Im excited to watch him build upon his success." Cooper has come a long way since leaving the Eagles for three days during training camp after using a racial slur. "I didnt test free agency because I wanted to be here," he said. "I wanted to be in Philly from the get-go." Kelce was signed through 2016, and the new deal adds four years to his contract. Overall, its worth $37.5 million with $13 million guaranteed, according to the person familiar with the deals. "The numbers just sounded right," Kelce said. Kelce was part of an offensive line that helped the Eagles lead the NFL in rushing while setting a franchise record for points (442). "Jason is the epitome of the type of player we want around here, both on and off the field," Kelly said. "Hes tough, extremely intelligent and is a leader by his actions and by his words. His athleticism is something that really sticks out when you watch him play. There arent many centres that can get down the field like he does." Roseman said the signings wont affect the teams draft plans. The Eagles shifted their focus from drafting for needs to drafting the best players available on the board a couple years ago. The results have been successful picks. "A lot has changed since 2011, starting with team philosophy," Roseman said. "Im proud of the process weve developed to set ourselves up to contend." The Eagles were 10-6 and won the NFC East title in Kellys first season as coach after going 4-12 in 2012. Cooper blossomed in his first season as a starter after Jeremy Maclin went down for the season with a knee injury in camp. Maclin, a former first-round pick, is scheduled to be a free agent, but the Eagles are hoping to bring him back. "He fits into our chemistry and what were trying to do," Roseman said. Minnesota Wild Jerseys . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline. Matt Dumba Jersey . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. http://www.authentichockeyshopwild.com/adidas+jonas+brodin+wild+jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win.The bad blood between the Colorado Avalanche and the St. Louis Blues continued on Wednesday night in Denver. After the game that saw the Blues snap the Avalanches three-game winning streak with a 4-1 win at the Pepsi Center to win their fifth-consecutive game, head coaches Patrick Roy and Ken Hitchcock had choice words for one another. Though there was some rough play during a 7-3 Blues win over the Avalanche on Nov. 14 - with Blues forward Chris Stewart showboating after a fight with Colorado defenceman Cory Sarich, the source of contention between the two coaches goes back to Colorados opening night win over the Anaheim Ducks. At the conclusion of that game, Roy got into a heated dispute with Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau and pushed over a glass partition that separated the two benches. Roy was fined $10,000 for the incident. Asked about what happened the following day, Hitchcock called Roys actions "junior hockey" and said they had "no place in our game." Roy chose Wednesday night to finally respond to Hitchcock. "You know what, I waas very mad at the end because I have been jabbed by different coaches around the league, especially Hitchcock when he said that was junior stuff, talking to players, talking to the referees," Roy said. Tyler Ennis Jersey. "But I saw a guy on the other side who was talking to players and then was also talking to the referee and got the referee (mad)." The first-year coach then suggested that there was a league-wide double standard in play that allows for more leniency for a veteran coachs interaction with referees. "Seems to me that theres different rules for everybody in this league," Roy said. "I guess the old guys are allowed to do whatever they want and I guess us, because we are younger, we are not allowed to say anything. I am a little (mad) about that." When informed of Roys comments, Hitchcock did not mince words of his own. "Oh, give me a break," Hitchcock said. "Tell Patrick to shut the ---- up." The NHL has not commented on the exchange. The Avalanche and Blues will play in St. Louis on Mar. 8. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Aoû - 07:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation