le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum

le paradis de la carpe
carpodrome situé à Festubert

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité bienvenue au paradis de la carpe   

pour toutes infos contactez Yannick au  06 34 18 59 30    

l'adresse 262 rue du PLANTIN 62149 FESTUBERT   

REMPOISSONNEMENT MERCREDI 18 OCTOBRE 2017 à 08 heure
trouble winning games. Now their m

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Aoû - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: trouble winning games. Now their m Répondre en citant

It has been announced that the Los Angeles Clippers have been sold to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for $2 billion. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Don Sterling purchased the San Diego Clippers in 1981 for $12 million before moving them to Los Angeles in 1984 (without the permission of the league, by the way). The team had a number of suitors, including Oprah Winfrey, David Geffen, Larry Ellison, Magic Johnson (known to many for his show The Magic Hour), Grant Hill, Sean Combs, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Matt Damon (but no Ben). While a deal has been announced, the sale of the team is not finalized. The key issue that will need to be addressed before the team can be sold is the likelihood of Don Sterling objecting to the sale of the team by way of a court action. Contrary to what you may have heard, the Clippers are not owned by Sterling personally. The team is actually owned by the Sterling family trust, which would include his wife Shelley. Assuming that Don Sterling has control over the trust, he would be the one with the sole authority to sign off on the sale. However, ESPNs Ramona Shelburne has reported that Don Sterling has been declared by "medical experts" as "mentally incapacitated." As a result, his wife Shelly has obtained sole power over the trust. A court, though, will generally hold a competency hearing and make that ruling. Given the speed at which this sale has been handled, it would be a surprise to learn that such a hearing was held. Rather, it seems he may have undergone a psychological assessment. As a result, should Sterling not agree to sell the team, he could turn around and sue the league. If he is indeed not mentally incapacitated, he would argue that his wife Shelley did not have the authority to unilaterally sign off on the sale of the team. Sterling could also argue proportionality: the punishment doesnt fit the crime. While his comments were disturbing, he would argue that they were made in private, illegally recorded and nothing unlawful was said. As a result, compelling the disposition of the team is too severe a penalty. As far as the NBA, it has reasonable arguments to make to strip the Sterling family trust of its ownership stake in the Clippers. Bottom line is that the NBA Constitution provides that an owner cannot do anything that "adversely" affects the league. With sponsors, players and fans all reacting negatively to Sterlings comments, the NBA is arguing that his comments adversely impacted the leagues economics and reputation. Remember the focus is not on what Sterling said, but on the impact his comments had on the league. A fine distinction but a distinction nonetheless (and one that allows me to pay my mortgage). Ive also been asked whether Sterling could argue that he shouldnt be forced to sell the team because he was mentally incapacitated at the time he made the comments. This defence was not raised in his written submissions related to his June 3 hearing where the league will look to strip him of his ownership stake. However, that does not preclude the introduction of this defence at a later date. That being said, such a defence would be difficult to make out. The NBA Constitution doesnt care if you intended to do something, but only that is was done. The NBA Constitution provides that an owner cannot do anything that will "affect" the league "adversely". The introduction of the term "affect" and the absence of language requiring intent or a certain mental state of mind make a mental incapacity defence challenging. So even if Sterling did not have the intention of making those comments on account of cognitive impairment, the leagues rules focus on the impact or result of those comments. On the other hand, if Sterling does not oppose the sale of the team, the NBA will want him to sign a release waiving all claims against the league arising from this case. Basically, the league will want his guarantee he wont sue. Since a lawsuit could be worth billions, this release is pretty important. There has been some talk that Shelley may want to stay on as a part-owner. The NBA wants the Sterling name permanently disassociated from the team so that wont fly. The league will therefore want an assurance from Shelley that she is out. The hearing to strip the Sterling family of its ownership of the team (or as the league calls it, its NBA "membership") is scheduled for Tuesday June 3. At the hearing, the league will need 22 of 29 owners to vote to remove Sterling. Assuming the league has the votes (a pretty safe assumption), Sterling would be removed as owner immediately following the vote and Commissioner Adam Silver would take over control of the team. Its that quick. In light of the potential sale of the team to Ballmer, the league is likely to postpone the June 3 hearing if it has assurances from Sterling that he will not oppose the imminent sale the team. If, however, the indication is that Sterling is prepared to fight, then expect the hearing to proceed on June 3. Mike Remmers Vikings Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange. Trevor Siemian Jersey . – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Mike-Hughes-Vikings-Jersey/ . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No.CLEVELAND -- As if the Cavaliers and Browns dont have enough trouble winning games. Now their most prominent stars are going at it. Cavs All-Star guard Kyrie Irving and Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon spent the past few days in a media spat, exchanging barbs across TV, Twitter and newspaper. Gordon, who led the NFL with yards receiving last season, fired the first verbal volley last week when he went on ESPNs "First Take" and discussed Irvings problems this season with teammate Dion Waiters. "I talked about it with Dion," Gordon said. "Hes my neighbour in my building so we hang out all the time. Im aware of the rift in the locker room. Thats just alpha males and supreme athletes trying to share the spotlight." Irving didnt waste any time in shooting back, telling the Akron Beacon Journal, "Guys like Josh Gordon need to stay in his sport and mind his own business. Does he still play for the Browns? Ill continue to root for the Browns, but in terms of this stuff here, what goes on in this locker room, he needs to stay out of it." On Sunday, Gordon responded to Irving via social media by tweeting: "Smh. (shake my head). ... i touched a nerve." Following Mondays practice at Cleveland Clinic Courts, Waiters and Irving, standing side-by-side against a wall, attempted to clear up any misunderstanding. They insist they get along well. "Weve been friends before we even made the NBA, before any of this," Waiters said. "I just think yall saying we dont like playing with one another, yeah, we still need to learn certain things. But I think at the end of the day, were genuinely friends. I love him as a friend, teammate, everything. I just want everybody to know that. "I dont hate this guy. Im pretty sure he dont hate me. I know he dont hate me. I hope he dont hate me. Rome wasnt built in one day. Were still young. Were still planning to stay together. Were still working. As long as weve got great communication down its fine. Trevor Siemian Vikings Jersey. " Irving said he has spoken to Gordon about the comments. "I just let him know that the whole situation kind of got blown out of proportion," Irving said. "There was no disrespect on my end to him or anything he does. I have the utmost respect for him." Before Saturdays home game against Charlotte, Irving said he has grown tired of media reports saying he wants to leave Cleveland. "The barrage and little bit of attack that I saw, Ive been getting it all season and I feel I definitely dont deserve it," he said. "Its one of those things where I can deal with it, but at a certain point, its gotten too much. Its been like that the whole entire season." Irving then went out and scored a career-high 44 points in a 96-94 overtime loss that pushed the Cavs to the edge of elimination from the playoff chase. Irving, who recently returned from a biceps injury, said he has been unfairly scrutinized. "Its all nonsense to me," he said. "Thats part of the business. I get it. Its part of the job. To go out and frame my character to something its not. ... Im not an attention seeker. I dont go out trying to put all these rumours out. For people that feel that its a good thing to continue to put my name in the headlines to get reads, thats your job, but at a certain point its got to stop." Irvings stance is the latest turbulence in what has been a bumpy season for the Cavs. The team fired general manager Chris Grant in March, and the Cavs have been wildly inconsistent in a season in which owner Dan Gilbert had predicted would end with the first playoff appearance since 2010 -- before LeBron James left. The Cavs can offer Irving, the MVP in this years All-Star game, a maximum contract extension this summer. Irving has said he enjoys playing in Cleveland but has been noncommittal about whether hell accept the long-term deal. Maybe Gordon knows. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Aoû - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation