le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum

le paradis de la carpe
carpodrome situé à Festubert

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité bienvenue au paradis de la carpe   

pour toutes infos contactez Yannick au  06 34 18 59 30    

l'adresse 262 rue du PLANTIN 62149 FESTUBERT   

REMPOISSONNEMENT MERCREDI 18 OCTOBRE 2017 à 08 heure
e figures came out it put the fear of God into me. I was alm

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: e figures came out it put the fear of God into me. I was alm Répondre en citant

TORONTO - By now youre more than likely familiar with the stunning transformation of Toronto Raptors star point guard Kyle Lowry, who established himself as one of the leagues premier players at his position last season, but what of his off-court alter ego? On the hardwood Lowry would put the team on his shoulders nightly, blossoming into the undeniable, take-no-prisoners leader that earned him a well-deserved raise this summer. Authentic Braxton Berrios Jersey . A killer. Off it, he became known to some as Killah, a moniker that actually gained some traction in Torontos famously tight-knit locker room. Players would use the nickname, team employees, even the media eventually gave in. Why not? Who wants to talk to Killah?, hed ask as a post-game scrum would take shape around his locker. It was not an insignificant turn of events. For the first time as a Raptor, the occasionally crusty point guard was beginning to come out of his shell. As he got more comfortable with his role on the team and his place in the organization throughout the campaign, his personality continued to shine through his intentionally coarse exterior. Over the weekend, someone asked Lowry if Killah is making a comeback this season. Nah, not yet, not yet, not yet, he said. Maybe December, January. Then, under his breath, he mumbled, All-Star brea…, cutting off the end of the word with a laugh. If you ask Lowry to list off his goals for this coming season, hell likely do so without making a single reference to himself. First and foremost, hell talk about winning, about getting better as a team, returning to the playoffs and going further than they did a year ago. When he lists off those goals - team goals - hes not being disingenuous. Thats the type of leader hes grown into. But whether hed admit to it or not, Lowry is leaving a block open in the middle of February, hoping to be in New York for what would be his first NBA All-Star Game this winter. And why shouldnt he be? Some are still skeptical of Lowrys NBA rags to riches story. Theyve been burned by the contract year player before. Professional sports is littered with athletes who have taken their game to a new level with a raise on the line, only to regress back to the mean after getting paid. But the alternative is not unprecedented. Lowrys a late bloomer, but bloom he has. Hes following a familiar path, one paved - in part - by his mentor and good friend, recently retired point guard Chauncey Billups. Lowry was in his early 20s when he first met Billups, a meeting set up by his agent Andy Miller, who represents them both. I had always been a big fan of his, Lowry recalled in an exclusive conversation with TSN.ca last week. [Weve known each other] a long time now, but its felt like its been longer than that because hes been such a great mentor and such a big brother to me. Billups was in his prime. A few years removed from captaining the 2003-04 Pistons to an NBA Title, he had finally established himself as one of the leagues top point guards. At the time, the young Lowry had no idea how similarly their NBA careers would unfold. For Billups, the journey from fringe starter to the player we now remember as Mr. Big Shot was an unconventional one. Once a highly-touted third-overall pick by Boston in 1997, the University of Colorado product bounced around, playing for four teams in five years - including a brief and forgettable 29-game stint with the Raptors - before finding a home in Detroit. Lowry remembers being in Billupss home for the first time and seeing a row of framed jerseys on his wall. One for each team he played for. The purpose of the display, Billups told him, was to serve as a constant reminder of what got him from one place to the next and ultimately to where he ended up. What was that? Perseverance, said Lowry, his primary takeaway from Billupss wall of jerseys. Just looking at that and saying, at the end of the day youve got to find that one opportunity and once you get it, take advantage of it. A lot of it is through maturity, said Dwane Casey, who has coached Lowry through his transformation. Chauncey, he went through - I dont know how many teams - before he really hit and Kyles done the same thing. Hes been with a few teams and matured. I think its the right fit, the right teammates, the right coaching staff, the right everything and the right time more than anything else. Both are All-Star guards and theyve kind of gone through the same career path, going through different teams. I dont know what the reasons were for Chauncey being traded as many times as he was before he stuck, but it took a change of scenery and finding the right setting for him to flourish. Billups found that opportunity in Detroit, playing under Larry Brown and with a host of veterans that brought out the very best in him. Lowry has found it in Toronto. At one time, it was one of the last places he expected to find it, but now, its the biggest reason he decided to stick around. The Raptors, like those old Pistons teams, are not built around a prototypical superstar. Theyre a well-balanced, unselfish and hard-nosed group. Lowry is the hub of everything they do. Hes their undisputed leader. He never got that chance in Memphis or in Houston. He may not have been ready for it even if he had. In the NBA, most players are typecast relatively early in their careers...three years in, four years in. Fairly or not, its the reality. What are his limitations? Is he a positive or negative presence in the locker room? How highs his ceiling? The word spreads around the Association and, before you know it, youre labeled, for better or for worse. Very few break that mold once it is shaped. Billups was supposed to be an erratic shooter and decision maker, a draft bust, a role player. Lowry was labeled stubborn, combative and out of shape. Neither was supposed to be a leader. You can accept it or you cant accept it, Lowry said. And one thing about me is, I didnt accept it and Chauncey, he didnt accept it, either. So we had that trait in us, not to accept what people tried to label us as. This summer, Billups made the decision to step away from the game after a remarkable 17-year - and some might argue Hall-of-Fame - career. I knew before anybody, honestly, Lowry said. He told me it was the right time for him, and I believe him. His resume is impressive. Five All-Star games, an All-NBA Second and two Third Team selections, a championship and Finals MVP award. He didnt make his first All-Star team until he was 29-years-old, in his ninth NBA season. Amir Johnson, an 18-year-old rookie out of high school, was teammates with Billups that season. He was the captain, Johnson said of his former Pistons teammate. He was very vocal, he knew how to run the team, he knew how to stay under control when everyone was all over the place, similar to [Lowry]. After last years All-Star snub, Lowry can follow in his mentors footsteps once again. The Raptors point guard, turning 29 in March, is entering his ninth year in line for some overdue recognition. Listening to Lowry speak about his NBA journey, his evolution as a basketball player and as a man, its abundantly clear he has no intention of being a one-hit wonder. Like in most other professions or life in general, theres no blueprint for success in basketball. Lowrys path has been full of unexpected twists and turns but hes finally reached stardom. Where will he go from here? Who wants to talk to Killah? Everybody wants to talk to Killah. Cheap Patriots Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Authentic Keion Crossen Jersey .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-isaiah-wynn-jersey . Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard.Fletcher Moss Rangers have produced a host of Manchester United stars. So shouldnt they get help? Adam Bate talks to the clubs development officer Dave Horrocks to discuss the struggles of a grass-roots success story and an alternative vision for the future... Dave Horrocks cried tears of pride when Marcus Rashford burst onto the scene for Manchester United. The development officer at Fletcher Moss Rangers, Rashfords boyhood club, was understandably proud, but he wasnt shocked. And thats not just because of the forwards extraordinary talent. Its because Horrocks has seen it before.This one club in Didsbury has also been a home away from home for Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Tyler Blackett. Before them there was Danny Welbeck and Wes Brown. And thats just those at Manchester United. In total, Horrocks reckons there are 73 youngsters whove been taken on by professional clubs at home and abroad. Marcus Rashford has made a big impact for Manchester United this season I dont want to sound blasé, he tells Sky Sports, but, no, Im not surprised. Im not surprised because of the talent thats out there in the big wide world. There are a lot of kids out there and because of the organisations theyre with, theyre not being put in the shop window correctly.Thats precisely what Fletcher Moss Rangers do. On the back of our signing-on forms for the parents, we have a one liner that says development is winning, he adds. We are not interested in the scores or winning games. Development is the win. While Horrocks feels the club is about far more than its stars, their recent successes speak volumes.Professional scouts have become a familiar sight at the club. Rochdale even wanted to take their entire Under-13 team after one friendly game. We played them off the park, says Horrocks. In the end there was a compromise. At the end of the season, they took six of the players - and the coach. Rashford (second from left) aged 6 with Fletcher Moss Rangers Theres a determination not to jump into bed with any one organisation for the honourable reason that all kids can be assessed fairly by everyone, but the pressures are still there. Five years ago, one Premier League club threatened to flood all of the games with scouts and take the lot anyway unless they agreed to affiliate with them. They will bully us until the FA realises that these kids come from somewhere before they get to the academies, says Horrocks. Its a recurring frustration. Heres a grass-roots coach doing a much-needed role in development but hes hardly acknowledged as being part of the process by those in power.Theres the memory of Trevor Brooking glazing over when discussing their conflicting definitions of grass roots. People who are in influential positions such as Trevor Brooking have forgotten where they came from when they were first kicking a football, he says. It worries me. I realise how English football has got itself into the state it has got itself into. Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has emerged in the United first team this season Its a disconnect thats a particularly sensitive issue right now for Fletcher Moss Rangers as they try to find the investment that will help the club to continue. After all, its not a cheap business running 20 teams and the facilities are far from ideal. At the moment our facility serves a purpose but its not fit for purpose, explains Horrocks.Its a communal changing room and from there, theres the ladies showers, the gents showers, the ladies toilets and the gents toilets. We have an adult disabled team thats men and women so that particular group of players cant get changed at the same and we cant have any children or ladies walking through to go to the toilet. Its a matter of decency.Plans are afoot but the quest for investment hasnt been easy. Its been a frightening time, he admits. When the figures came out it put the fear of God into me. I was almost in tears because I was thinking that theres no way we can do this. I felt I was banging my head against the wall because I was thinking, Where are we going to find this money? Tyler Blackett made his Premier League debut for Manchester United in 2014 Its particularly sad when Fletcher Moss is so obviously at the heart of its community. The aim is to galvanise a group of stakeholders that includes local residents and schools in order to construct some facilities that will serve a wide range of people. For Horrocks, the importance of that can hardly be overstated.Although we are in a ward that is termed an affluent area in Didsbury, so we cant get any council funding, the kids who come to us and use the facility are not from this area, he says. Authentic Christian Sam Jersey. They come from all the deprived areas of Manchester. Blackley, Chorlton, Whalley Range, Fallowfield, Moss Side, Withington, you name it and weve got them.These are often single-parent families with two or three kids who dont have two pennies to rub together. They come to us without any football boots and we have a recycling system whereby we give the kids the boots and when they grow out of them they give them us back. We are very conscious of maintaining that community identity. Danny Welbeck was an earlier example of the Fletcher Moss conveyor belt The kids pay £2 a week to train and £2 to play. But if you go up the road its different. We played a team last month and in the car park you had a Rolls Royce and a baby Bentley. At that club, those kids are paying £150 a month. And yet, I dont know of one player who has come from those clubs and gone on to be signed by a club.There are those who argue that Fletcher Moss is just a stopping point for these youngsters on their way to the big time; that their talent would emerge regardless. But engaging these children is half of the battle and the club is clearly doing something right - something that others are not.The kids who come to us have a bit more about them and are a bit hungrier to want to win, he adds. When theres a bit of talent, those things shine through. So what price can be put on the role played by the club that harnesses that talent before allowing it to flourish? Horrocks thinks its a question worth asking. RoShaun Williams could be the next former Fletcher Moss boy to star for United We are trying to open up a national debate, he says. Ive had emails from quite a lot of clubs around the country. We went up to Wallsend to meet the officials there because there are quite a lot of similarities. We know were not the only club because we know that all the players came from somewhere, so there are others in the same debate.What should be forthcoming to clubs for players going into one of the richest businesses in the world in the Premier League? One newspaper recently reported that Fletcher Moss were asking Manchester United for £2m in investment but thats a figure Horrocks rejects. What he would propose is something altogether more modest but far more widespread. Rise of Rashford How good is Marcus Rashford? We speak to former coaches to find out the full story. We are interested to know whether we could alter the FIFA solidarity rule, he says. When a player moves from one football association to another, the club that he started with is entitled to compensation. It happened with Fraser Forster. When he went from Newcastle to Celtic, Wallsend were entitled to five per cent of the fee as he was over 12 years old.This is a regulation thats been in place since academies were only taking players in at 12. Now they are taking kids as early as nine years old. We are trying to open the debate so that the rule doesnt only include transfers from outside football associations but within them. Could we get the FA and FIFA to change those regulations? We are not talking about millions of pounds but when I look and see that there are 73 players around the world that have been in our system, we wouldnt need to be asking people to sponsor our trophies. Dave Horrocks, Fletcher Moss Rangers If you were to say that a player who goes from Fletcher Moss Rangers or any other grass-roots club to an academy as a nine-year-old, in that first year, if the grass-roots club is paid £500 for arguments sake but then paid £500 for the second year and consecutive years, If he moved to another league club academy or school of excellence then they could take on that expense. It could go up to £1000 when he became a scholar and so on.By doing that, every year that he is in the system there would be a recompense. We are not talking about millions of pounds but when I look and see that there are 73 players around the world that have been in our system, we wouldnt need to be asking people to sponsor our trophies. The money would be there.The current system isnt broke. Rashfords emergence proves that. But perhaps it is flawed, particularly when a club like Fletcher Moss Rangers isnt obviously sustainable. Ive been with the club for a long time, concludes Horrocks. And I feel like someone somewhere is missing a trick. Given their development successes, its difficult to disagree. Also See: Rise of Rashford Stats LVG wont want to see Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation