le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum

le paradis de la carpe
carpodrome situé à Festubert

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité bienvenue au paradis de la carpe   

pour toutes infos contactez Yannick au  06 34 18 59 30    

l'adresse 262 rue du PLANTIN 62149 FESTUBERT   

REMPOISSONNEMENT MERCREDI 18 OCTOBRE 2017 à 08 heure
I accomplished that. So its a crazy feeling

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 07:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: I accomplished that. So its a crazy feeling Répondre en citant

Houston, TX (SportsNetwork. Gerson Jersey .com) - A pair of Eastern Conference rivals will clash on Sunday as East-leading D.C. United travels to BBVA Compass Stadium to face the Houston Dynamo in a crucial late-season matchup. After running in place near the bottom of the Eastern Conference for most of the season, the Dynamo still have the postseason in their sights following an impressive 1-0 win over Toronto FC at BMO Field on Wednesday despite playing a man down for a sizable chunk of the second half. The win pushed Houston up to 39 points and into seventh place in the table, four behind the Columbus Crew for the fifth and final playoff berth in the East. The games only goal came in the 35th minute when Giles Barnes outmuscled Toronto defender Nick Hagglund for an aerial ball on the right side of the field and fired it between the legs of TFC goalkeeper Joe Bendik. Things became more intense in the 54th minute when Dynamo defender AJ Cochran was whistled for a foul in the box and shown a straight red card for denial of goal-scoring opportunity, which also resulted in a penalty kick for the home side. Defoe stepped to the spot looking for an equalizer, but his strike to the bottom left corner was expertly saved by Houston goalkeeper Tyler Deric on the dive. Given the physical nature of the second half, TFC was thrown a bit of a life line when the fourth officials board showed seven minutes of added time, but the equalizing goal never came and Houston held on to claim all three points. Its tough, especially when its a center back, said head coach Dominic Kinnear of Cochrans early exit. We really had to change things around. You knew right then, especially with the situation were at in the league standings, that Toronto was going to pile it on heavy, and they did. United, meanwhile, will just be hoping to stay sharp and avoid a late-season slump, having already clinched a postseason spot. Ben Olsens team is unbeaten in its last three league matches and coming off a scoreless draw against defending champions Sporting Kansas City last time out. The best opportunity for either side in the first half came in the 28th minute when Luis Silva dropped a ball off to Fabian Espindola, whose dangerous first- time shot was turned away by an important block from Sporting defender Matt Besler. United goalkeeper Bill Hamid had a relatively quiet evening, but he was called upon in the 76th minute when C.J. Sapong turned a header on goal from close range that required Hamid to get down quickly to keep out the effort. There was a real edge tonight, and we knew that coming in, and I think [Kansas City] knew that coming in. Six points between us, we had taken six points, last game was 3-0, and we knew they were going to come out with a real fire, Olsen said. I thought their energy was good. Their passing is always good. We held it in the first half, and the second half I thought we were good. Overall in the game we had better chances than them, but we werent able to finish any of them. This will be the third and final meeting between the sides this season. Houston claimed a 1-0 win over United on Aug. 3, while D.C. earned a 2-0 result on May 21. Lukasz Skorupski Jersey . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August. Bogdan Lobont Jersey . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. http://www.asromafcstore.com/luca-pellegrini-as-roma-jersey/ . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night.TORONTO - As anticipated, Thursday nights NBA Draft turned out to be a historic evening for Canadian basketball, however the Raptors, the countrys lone team, became reluctant spectators despite their best efforts to get in on the festivities. In many ways it was a celebration of how far the country has come and how much the sport has grown within it. In total, four Canadian players were selected - setting a league record - including three in the top 18, all from the Greater Toronto Area. For the second consecutive year Canada produced the top pick, 19-year-old phenom and Vaughan-native Andrew Wiggins, who will join last years No. 1 selection Anthony Bennett, Tristan Thompson and Dwight Powell - picked in the second-round of Thursdays draft - in Cleveland. Mississaugas Nik Stauskas followed suit, going to the Sacramento Kings at pick No. 8 before the Phoenix Suns - owners of the 18th pick - nabbed Brampton point guard Tyler Ennis, a player that sat atop the Raptors board when he heard his name called. It was a bittersweet moment for the 19-year-old Ennis, who was finally realizing his lifelong dream, albeit two picks away from beginning his career with his hometown team. The Raptors, drafting 20th, struck out on their top target but it wasnt for a lack of effort or interest. "We tried everything," Dwane Casey admitted shortly after the first-round concluded. "It just didnt work out." Masai Ujiri and his staff tracked Ennis throughout his freshman year at Syracuse and quickly became enamoured with his poise at the point guard position. Until recently they believed there was little chance he would fall to them, or even come close. With his stock fluctuating leading up to the draft, Ujiri hoped Ennis would be available to them, also exploring several scenarios to trade up and even entice the Suns to give him up after the selection had been made. With Ennis off the board, Ujiri opted for the next player on his wish list, Brazilian mystery man Bruno Caboclo "We decided we lost one," said the Raptors general manager, "were not going to lose the other one. So we jumped on it." The Raptors came that close to drafting what would have been the first Canadian selected in their 20-year franchise history, but given the rate in which the country is producing high-level talent its only a matter of time until that vision - which once seemed like a pipe dream - becomes a reality. "Ennis was a target for us but he was picked by another team," Ujiri lamented. "We will have Canadians on our team. Definitely we will have Canadian players on our team. Theyre all over the league now. The last two first picks have been Canadian." "We tried and it didnt work out this time," he conntinued, "but were glad theres a lot a lot of them in the league and eventually well get a couple of Canadians here, trust me. Cengiz Under Jersey. Itll come, well get them here." Thursday served as a friendly reminder, Canada isnt going anywhere. After hemming and hawing for weeks, the Cavaliers finally decided on Wiggins with their No. 1 overall pick. Decked out in a captivating black suit decorated with white floral print and topped off with a black bow tie, the one and done Kansas star couldnt hide his joy when first-year commissioner Adam Silver called his name. "A thousand thoughts are going through my head right now," Wiggins said minutes later. "Its a dream come true. Ive been dreaming of this moment since I was a little kid. My dream was just to make the NBA and now going to high school and college the opportunity of going number one came into talk and now I accomplished that. So its a crazy feeling right now. I dont even know how I feel. It doesnt feel real right now." "I always believed it," Stauskas added. "I believed in myself and I dont think many other people did but this is something Ive always felt is a possibility for me and I just kept working my hardest to make it happen. Its a cliche but dreams really do come true when you put all your effort into it." What could this night mean for the country? "I just think its huge," Wiggins said. "It opens doors for all the youth and everyone in Canada. It gives them hope. Because coming up when I was Canada, I wasnt ranked or nothing, I wasnt known. I didnt have no offers or anything like that. But I just kept my head straight and kept working on my game and look where I am today. So I just think it gives everyone hope that they can do the same thing and accomplish whatever I do because its possible if they work hard." The Raptors, like most of the 29 other teams, did pass up on four other eligible Canadians that went undrafted Thursday. Montreals Khem Birch, Calgarys Jordan Bachynski, Toronto-native and reigning Big 12 player of the year Melvin Ejim and the 7-foot-5 Sim Bhullar, also from the Toronto area, didnt hear their name called. Instead, Toronto opted for UConn forward DeAndre Daniels with an early second-round pick and traded the 59th overall pick to the Brooklyn Nets. Ujiri has maintained that if and when the Raptors do add a Canadian he wont be employed for his passport and he wont be sitting at the end of the bench. The pressure surrounding that type of player in that situation would be unfair, hes said. All four of the undrafted Canadian players are expected to catch on with Summer League teams, hoping to earn a spot on an NBA roster before weighing their options overseas or in the D-League. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 07:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation