le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum

le paradis de la carpe
carpodrome situé à Festubert

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité bienvenue au paradis de la carpe   

pour toutes infos contactez Yannick au  06 34 18 59 30    

l'adresse 262 rue du PLANTIN 62149 FESTUBERT   

REMPOISSONNEMENT MERCREDI 18 OCTOBRE 2017 à 08 heure
e losses – theyve managed just one even-str

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 09:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: e losses – theyve managed just one even-str Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE -- It seemed like every time the Baltimore Orioles were poised to score, the Chicago White Sox would squelch the threat -- two outs at a time. Tramaine Brock Broncos Jersey . The Orioles hit into four double plays Tuesday night, including the game-ender in a 4-2 defeat. Jose Quintana (4-7) allowed only one run in seven innings for the White Sox, but the left-hander and three relievers benefited greatly from Baltimores lack of clutch hitting. The Orioles stranded seven and went 1 for 9 with runners in scoring position. "We squared up a couple balls early," manager Buck Showalter said. "But there wasnt a lot of good contact off (Quintana). Not real comfortable at-bats." Quintana (4-7) gave up six hits -- including a solo homer by Steve Pearce -- struck out eight and walked three. The left-hander was 0-3 in four starts since May 26. Nick Markakis, who went 0 for 4 against Quintana with two strikeouts, said, "Hes a guy that short arms the ball and the ball jumps out of his hand. It is tough to get in a rhythm when you dont see the ball behind his back and he short arms it with good velocity." One night after blowing a ninth-inning lead in the series opener, White Sox closer Ronald Belisario entered in the ninth with no outs and a runner on first. He allowed a pinch-hit RBI single to Delmon Young before getting pinch-hitter Ryan Flaherty to bounce into a double play. Belisarios eighth save sealed a much-needed victory for the White Sox, who had lost five in a row overall and eight straight on the road. "When you have the opportunity, you have to win those games," Chicago left fielder Alejandro De Aza said. "We have to enjoy it because it doesnt happen very often." Miguel Gonzalez (4-5) yielded three runs and a career-high tying nine hits in five innings for Baltimore. It was his second start since returning from a 17-day stint on the disabled list with a strained right oblique, and like the last one, he failed to get into the sixth inning. "Bent but didnt break. Kept us engaged in the game. Gave us some chances," Showalter said. "His command was off from what weve come to expect. He fought his way through five innings." Two batters into the game, Gonzalez and the Orioles fell behind for good when Gordon Beckham drove a fastball into the seats in left field for his seventh home run. Chicago added a run in the second when Ramirez doubled and scored on a single by De Aza. The inning ended with a poorly executed double steal in which De Aza was nailed at the plate after getting a late start from third base. Three straight two-out singles, the last by Tyler Flowers, made it 3-0 in the fourth. The White Sox loaded the bases with no outs in the fifth before Alexei Ramirez hit a popup and Dayan Viciedo bounced into a double play. After Pearce homered leading off the sixth, Adam Jones doubled. But Quintana struck out Nelson Cruz and Chris Davis before retiring J.J. Hardy on a fly to right. Chicago got an unearned run in the eighth. Ramirez singled, stole second, advanced on a passed ball and deftly avoided the tag at the plate by Caleb Joseph on a grounder by De Aza. "I have to give him a lane to slide into if I dont have the ball, but as soon as I have the ball Im free to make the tag," Joseph said. "So, I had the ball in plenty of time and just wasnt aggressive with it." NOTES: Orioles 3B Manny Machado will have a hearing Wednesday on his appeal of a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing a bat on the field. ... White Sox manager Robin Ventura says RHP Scott Carroll will start Thursday in Toronto. He replaces Andre Rienzo, who has been relegated to the bullpen after losing five straight starts and yielding 17 runs in his last three outings. ... Baltimore RHP Ubaldo Jimenez, 0-6 with a 6.38 ERA at home, takes the mound Wednesday in the series finale against Chicago RHP Hector Noesi. ... Chicagos Adam Eaton walked twice and singled. He has reached base in 19 straight games and has an 11-game hitting streak. Sua Cravens Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/ . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue.BUFFALO – Though he understood the need to protect goaltenders, Nazem Kadri said he was a little surprised to receive a three-game suspension for his collision with Wild goaltender Niklas Backstrom. "I didnt quite realize the length was going to be something like this," said Kadri from First Niagara Center in Buffalo on Friday morning. "I maybe thought a fine or a game or two [games] max." Kadri wont be eligible to return until Nov. 21 against Nashville, further hampering the Leafs situation at centre ice. Already forced to move James van Riemsdyk to the middle with Tyler Bozak and Dave Bolland both out, the suspension to Kadri could not come at a more precarious time. "Id have to say this is a new one," Randy Carlyle said with a nervous laugh ahead of a home-and-home set with the Sabres. "You have plan A, B, C and D in the drawer and I think were at E and F right now." Those plans will include 28-year-old Trevor Smith, who rejoined the Leafs from the Marlies following a game in Cleveland on Thursday night. Smith, the Marlies captain, has 12 points in seven AHL games, but had been plugged exclusively on a fourth line in previous stints with the club. "We cant expect Trevor Smith to come up at put him on our fourth line," said Carlyle. "Its unfair to him in this situation. When we had other people ahead of him, we had Bozak, we had Bolland, its a little bit different, but in tonights situation hes going to play a prominent role in an offensive line." Smith joins an unlikely group at centre that includes van Riemsdyk, Jay McClement and Jerred Smithson, who was just inked by the organization to an NHL contract last week. Among the leagues most potent groups at even-strength last season, the Leafs have struggled at times to generate offence this season. Over the ppast four games – three losses – theyve managed just one even-strength goal, a Joffrey Lupul marker in a 3-1 loss to Boston. Josey Jewell Jersey. nbsp;Second on the team with 14 points, Kadris absence wont help to address the deficiency. "Thats really the most disappointing part is knowing that were short some guys and really I cant do anything to help, but just play the waiting game right now," Kadri said. Kadri had just deflected a shot on goal from Lupul early in the first period Wednesday night before he forcefully bumped a startled Backstrom with arms extended in the Minnesota crease. Later ejected for a thunderous neutral zone hit on Mikael Granlund, the 23-year-old called the collision with Backstrom accidental, but understood the NHLs recent mandate to increase protection for goaltenders. "I was just trying to go to the net hard to make a play and just ran out of real estate and accidentally bumped into him," said Kadri, who had a hearing with NHL Senior VP of player safety Brendan Shanahan on Thursday afternoon. It was here in Buffalo that an increased mandate for such protection started. Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller was bowled over by Bruins forward Milan Lucic in 2011, leading NHL general managers to request that Shanahan take further action. "I think the temperature of that has changed over the last two years," said Carlyle, acknowledging the role of general managers and ownership around the league. Backstrom was concussed as a result of the incident with Kadri, driving the decision toward a three-game sit-down. "Its definitely understandable," said Kadri, professing hope that Backstrom was okay. "I know theyve kind of cracked down on the interference with the goaltenders and players [have] got to be aware of their surroundings now. That being said, it was unintentional." Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 09:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation