le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum

le paradis de la carpe
carpodrome situé à Festubert

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité bienvenue au paradis de la carpe   

pour toutes infos contactez Yannick au  06 34 18 59 30    

l'adresse 262 rue du PLANTIN 62149 FESTUBERT   

REMPOISSONNEMENT MERCREDI 18 OCTOBRE 2017 à 08 heure
scouring the free-agent market for pla

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: scouring the free-agent market for pla Répondre en citant

NEWARK, N. Billy Price Jersey .J. -- Once Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils got to the shootout against the New York Islanders they were doomed. That is the way this season has gone, and it didnt matter that Brodeur was looking for a win in what might have been his final start after 20 seasons with the Devils. New Jersey just cant win in shootouts. The Devils lost their 13th this season and extended their NHL record for shootout ineptitude to 17 straight over the past two seasons, dropping a 3-2 decision to the Islanders on Friday night. "Almost comical," Devils goal scorer Ryan Carter said of the shootout woes. The Islanders were impressive in the shootout with Frans Nielsen, Josh Bailey and Ryan Strome scoring. Bailey and Strome had highlight goals, doing it with 360 spin-a-rama moves. Devils coach Pete DeBoer said after the game that he wants to play the soon-to-be 42 year-old Brodeur in the season finale against Boston at home on Sunday, but he will talk with the goalie before making a final decision. Brodeur was matter-of-fact about playing. "Every time I play could be my last game," Brodeur said. "Thats the way I kind of approach it. I wasnt sure I was going to play today, either. I was able to play and felt pretty good." Brodeur, the NHL career leader in wins (687) and shutouts (124), is in the last season of his contract. He won three Stanley Cup titles with the Devils. Cory Schneider is in line to be the Devils No. 1 goalie of the future. "It doesnt matter," Brodeur said. "The last game is the last game. Im going to reflect on having an unbelievable career in New Jersey regardless if I decide to stay . or I decide to go do something else. "For me, its not about my last performance. Its about what I accomplished in the whole." Carter and Patrik Elias scored for the Devils. Anders Lee and Strome had regulation goals for the Islanders in a matchup of teams that failed to make the playoffs this season. The Islanders put on a show in the shootout against Brodeur, who made 28 saves through overtime. Nielsen snapped a shot past Brodeur on New Yorks first try, and Damien Brunner tied it 1-1 with a shot high into the net against Anders Nilsson, who had 25 saves. "I was kind of guessing (Brodeur) was guessing a little bit," Nielsen said. ") just shot it quick." Bailey and Strome then dazzled the crowd, skating in on Brodeur, doing full turns in front of him and beating him with backhand shots. Jaromir Jagr lost the puck on the Devils second attempt, giving New York the win. The Islanders had tied it 2-2 with a power-play goal by Strome 19 seconds into the third period. Nielsen found Strome coming down the right side for a shot into the top corner that gave him his seventh goal of the season. The rest of the period belonged to the goalies. Brodeur stopped Casey Cizikas on a breakaway, and the four-time Vezina Trophy winner made a snapping glove save on Colin McDonald. Nilsson stopped a breakaway by Jagr, a rebound attempt by Dainius Zubrus, and a late chance on a wrist shot by Jagr. The opening minutes of overtime were just as exciting with Nilsson withstanding four Devils whacking at a loose puck in the crease. When the Islanders eventually cleared it, Brock Nelson got a breakaway, only to be stopped by Brodeur. New York had all four shots in the extra five minutes, thanks in part to a power play. Limited to a shot in the opening 10 minutes of the game, the Islanders grabbed the lead on their second shot. Nielsen poked the puck off the stick of Jagr, and Lee got the puck at centre ice. The rookie skated into the Devils zone and beat Brodeur to the corner at 10:04. New Jersey needed less than a minute to tie it with a goal from the fourth line. Stephen Gionta sent the puck behind the Islanders net. Steve Bernier threw a pass out front, and Carter got inside defenceman Kevin Czuczman for a slam dunk on Nilsson. Elias put New Jersey ahead 2-1 with 9 seconds left in the first period, taking a pass from Travis Zajac and beating Nilsson with a snap shot from between the circles. NOTES: Television analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch announced he is retiring from the Devils broadcast booth after 18 years. The 65-year-old Resch, an original Devils goalie, revealed his decision during the first intermission. ... The Islanders will finish the season at Buffalo on Sunday. Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey .Y. -- A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. Sam Hubbard Jersey . Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/customized/ . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Chiefs signed former Raiders defensive tackle Vance Walker to a three-year deal Friday, filling one of their needs, and announced the signing of linebacker Frank Zombo. Walker was a seventh-round pick of the Falcons in 2009, and provided valuable depth while appearing in 58 games for them over his first four seasons. He started 15 games for the Raiders last season, making 29 tackles and three sacks. Walker figures to replace Tyson Jackson, who signed with Atlanta in free agency. "Were pleased that we were able to come to an agreement with both Frank and Vance," Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said in a statement. "Frank was a key member of our defence and special teams units last season and were looking forward to having him back. "Vance is a big, physical player that we believe can come in and contribute for us up front." The Chiefs entered free agency with about $9.6 million in salary cap space, a paltry sum that doesnt include the nearly $5 million its expected to sign their own players. Sam Hubbard Bengals Jersey. So they were unable to make serious offers at many of their own free agents who signed lucrative deals elsewhere. Instead, theyve been scouring the free-agent market for players they believe will fit into their system, fit into their budget and fill their most glaring holes. Walker, who had changed his Twitter avatar to the Chiefs logo on Friday, appears to fit that mould. The 6-foot-2, 295-pound veteran has enough athletic ability to play defensive end in the Chiefs 3-4 system, the same position Jackson held down, or provide depth across the line. The Chiefs werent the only one interested in him. The Packers were linked to Walker, and his agent Chad Speck had mentioned that Walker had planned to visit Seattle. Meanwhile, Zombo provides a reliable and versatile linebacker who can also contribute on special teams. He played in all 16 games for Kansas City a year ago, making five starts, and finished with 23 tackles and a pair of sacks. He also had an interception and forced a fumble. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation