le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum

le paradis de la carpe
carpodrome situé à Festubert

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bonjour Invité bienvenue au paradis de la carpe   

pour toutes infos contactez Yannick au  06 34 18 59 30    

l'adresse 262 rue du PLANTIN 62149 FESTUBERT   

REMPOISSONNEMENT MERCREDI 18 OCTOBRE 2017 à 08 heure
Spikes was placed on IR after being l

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Spikes was placed on IR after being l Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Lewis Katz, a self-made man who built his fortune in New York parking lots, billboards and cable TV, and went on to buy the NBAs New Jersey Nets, NHLs New Jersey Devils and The Philadelphia Inquirer, died in a weekend plane crash. C.J. McCollum Jersey . He was 72. Katz died Saturday night in a Massachusetts crash that claimed six other lives. His death was confirmed Sunday by his son, Drew, and his business partner Harold H.F. "Gerry" Lenfest. Katz grew up in working-class Camden, New Jersey, and worked as a lawyer before earning hundreds of millions of dollars investing in the Kinney Parking empire and the Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network in New York. He went on to become a major philanthropist in the Philadelphia region. "Youve got to make money in the world that we live in, in order to accomplish what your ultimate goal is. But along with making money, equally important is preserving, for the community, a community trust," Katz testified at an April hearing on the Inquirers sale. "Thats what this paper represents." Tributes poured in from prominent figures in sports, media, politics, business and education, reflecting the wide range of his interests and charitable endeavours. NBA Commissioner Adam Silver called him "a visionary"; the Yankees held a moment of silence before Sundays game. Temple University recalled his recent advice to graduates to "have as much fun as you can conjure up." "He was a visionary businessman who touched the lives of so many with his tireless pursuit of innovation and enterprise, as well as his deep commitment to his family, friends and community," Silver said in a statement. NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman in a statement called Katz a man of "tremendous influence" and sent condolences to Katzs family and "the many organizations that benefited from his philanthropy." Katz, in his April testimony, said he had lost money on both the Nets and Devils, but made it big through the 2012 sale of the sports cable network. "We lost our shirt in the Devils and the Nets," he testified. "But for the YES network, Id be back in my law office in Cherry Hill, waiting for the clients to come in again." He hoped to be a hands-off owner of the Inquirer, where his longtime companion, Nancy Phillips, was the city editor. "Im spending, hopefully, a lot more time with my grandchildren and Ive opened a school in Camden for approximately 300 children," he testified. "Im not active in business, anymore." Katz had agreed to invest $16 million for a 26 per cent stake in the Inquirer and Philadelphia Daily News in 2012 at the behest of former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, who wanted to return the newspapers to local ownership after a bankruptcy that left them in the hands of New York hedge funds. But a feud with rival investor George Norcross, an equally powerful business leader, over the direction of the news business forced him to be more a more active owner. Katz filed suit last year to stop Norcross from firing Pulitzer Prize-winning editor Bill Marimow. He succeeded, then joined Lenfest in bidding $88 million to buy out Norcross and his allies at an auction Tuesday. "He was very creative, as a person and as a business partner," Lenfest said. "He thought beyond the edge. He had wonderful, creative ideas." The sale had been set to close June 12, but will now be delayed for 30 days to give Katzs family time to get the estate in order, Lenfest said. "Well lose his expertise, but the paper will continue because we both intended to put a new CEO in charge of the day-to-day operations," Lenfest said. Drew Katz will take his fathers seat on the board of directors, Lenfest said. "My father was my best friend. He taught me everything," Drew Katz, who was often seen at his fathers side at business events, said in a statement on behalf of him and his sister. "He never forgot where and how he grew up, and he worked tirelessly to support his community in countless ways that were seen and unseen." Katz had recently given $25 million to Temple University for its medical school, and had previously given $15 million to another alma mater, Dickinson Law School, where he had graduated first in his class. He also supported the Boys & Girls Clubs in Camden, along with many Jewish charities. Katz recently helped fund a charter school in impoverished Camden. "There are so many organizations that he endowed, many anonymously," Marimow said Sunday. Marimow described Katz as a brilliant man and generous philanthropist who developed a love for journalism from a college stint working for the syndicated columnist Drew Pearson. "That really inspired an appreciation and a love for journalism that lasted his whole life," Marimow said. His wife, Marjorie, died in December. His survivors include his son, daughter Melissa, and several grandchildren. Katz, a classmate of Bill Cosby in Temples 1963 graduating class, had spoken at the schools commencement last month, and received an honorary doctorate. "Life in my view is meant to be enjoyed," he told the graduates. "Its meant to have as much fun as you can conjure up" Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Zach Collins Jersey . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Caleb-Swanigan-Blazers-Jersey/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- After a falling out with the New England Patriots, linebacker Brandon Spikes is embracing his fresh start with the Buffalo Bills. Spikes joined the Bills late Friday night on a one-year contract. The Bills have been active in free agency thus far, signing six free agents. The middle linebacker is easily Buffalos most intriguing addition. The 26-year-old Spikes is an aggressive, hard-hitting defender. A second-round pick of the Patriots in 2010, Spikes started 39 of 53 games in New England, with 286 tackles and five forced fumbles. He was third on the Patriots in tackles in 2013 with 86. "I was excited the whole time to get going with a new start in a new beginning in a new place," Spikes said on a conference call Monday. "I feel like its going to be fun and Im down for a challenge. I want to help change the culture there." Spikes is known for the physical nature of his play. "All the old-school, throwback backers, I just moulded my game after them and it just stuck with me this whole time," Spikes said. "I wouldnt call it intimidating, Im just playing and going hard and relentless and play every play like its your last." The addition of Spikes is one of many moves the Bills hope will fix their porous run defence. With Spikes taking over middle linebacker duties, the Bills plan on moving young standout Kiko Alonso to the weak side after spending his rookie season in the middle. The Bills also signed former New York Giants linebacker Keith Rivers to a two-year contract on March 12. The Bills finished 28th against the run in 2013, allowing an average of 128.9 yards per game. "I actually think it was like seven games where they gave up 150 yards on the ground. I just want to come and help them out," Spikes said. "Thats one of my strengths, stopping the run, and I feel like I can help. Whatever they need me to do, Im willing to ddo and do it at a high level. Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey. " Spikes joins a defence that has its fourth co-ordinator in four seasons. Former Detroit head coach Jim Schwartz is installing a base 4-3 following the departure of Mike Pettine, who left Buffalo after one year to become head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Spikes is set to reunite with his former linebackers coach, Pepper Johnson, now Buffalos defensive line coach. Johnson made the move from New England in January and Spikes said his presence was one of the reasons he decided to come to Buffalo. "A great coach, a great inspiration to the game," Spikes said. "He loves the game and hes definitely what I want to be down the road; hes a legendary ball player and coach." After playing with a knee injury for several weeks in New England, Spikes was placed on injured reserve on Jan. 6. An ESPN report later said Spikes was placed on IR after being late to a team meeting during a Boston snow storm. On Saturday, after the contract was official, Spikes tweeted: "Free at last, free at last. I thank God Im free at last. Free at last, Free at last !!!!!! #LetsGetIt #PoWwWwW." "I just want to kind of close that chapter," Spikes said. "I just want to put that all behind me. Its great just to have a new beginning. Im excited. The past is the past. Im happy now and Im ready to get to work and Im just ready to help." Spikes is hoping to follow in the footsteps of his cousin, Takeo Spikes. Takeo Spikes was a standout linebacker with the Bills from 2003-06. After wearing number 55 in New England, Spikes is returning to the number 51, which he wore earlier in his career, in honour of his cousin. "He inspired me to be great," Spikes said. "He inspired me to have a dream and chase it. ... Watching him in Buffalo growing up inspired me to wear the number 51 ... hes just somebody I look to be like." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le paradis de la carpe Index du Forum -> le paradis de la carpe -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation